"Rock me Baby"


"Rock me Baby"
2009 by Martin Gotz

V1
Driving down the coast road
At Sunset Boulevard
I was waiting for my Baby
In her brand new fancy car
She was driving her way down
to San Fran-cis-co

Her Sun roof was open
The wind blew through her hair
And so I said to my Baby
“We could go anywhere,
To Santa Cruz, Haggyns, Del Mar
Or down to Brisco!”

Baby said, “Let´s see
the palm trees swaying in the wind
At South Bay by the sea!
Will you find a shell for me?”
Then my baby smiled
And turned on the Radio

(CH)
Rock me Baby and my love will grow
I know your Mama used to say “Take it slow”
But now, Rock me Baby and my love will grow

V2
Next day we drove north
In my old rusty van.
At the Big Sur coast road
We joined a Caravan
Had my baby next to me
In her old blue Jeans

Well, she was dancin’
in the warmth of summer sun
And she said, “You and I;
We can have some fun!”
As she gave me a wink,
“Baby ya know what I mean!”

Well after all these miles
Maybe we should take it slow
My Baby looked at me
Turned on the radio, she said
”Baby, you can´t show me nothing
that I haven´t seen”

(REPEAT CHORUS)

(Coda)
At Willow Creek
We found The Wagon Wheel
As the stars come out
I showed her how I feel
And my baby and I
Laid down by the sea

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

"The Ballad of Botany Bay"

"First American Band"

"Hide & Seek"